Casa de Campo, a luxurious residential complex on the paradisiacal beaches of the Dominican Republic, has been for decades a vacation haven for well-known figures of politics, finance, and entertainment.
An hour and a half by road from Santo Domingo, the capital of the Caribbean country, the exclusive complex located in La Romana has tourist rooms, luxury family homes, a marina, a port, golf courses, and even an international airport.
About the Project
“The Forest/ El Bosque” project is a new stage in Casa de Campo with a total of 28 Villas. The development is generated in 4 stages of which in the initial phase we are building the villas from # 1 to # 7, 2nd phase is villa #8 to #14. These two are the current stages being built.
The villas are built on a 1,300 sm (13,993.08 sqf) plot and have approx. 415 sm (4,467.02 sqf) + 205 sm (2,206.6 sqf) of Pool and Gardens in a unique design in Casa de Campo, where the permeability of light and the use of open spaces prevail. With an imposing double height in the dining room and living room, it projects feelings of freedom and tranquility.
- We have 2 units available from stages 1 and 2 for USD$1,620,000.00.
- All the rest of the Villas have 415 sqm covered, 620 total sqm (6,673.62 sqf) of construction.
- 8 parking spaces, 4 roofed
- Cold Kitchen and Hot Kitchen
- Large living room and dining room
- The Villa has 5 rooms (1st floor), all with their dressing room and private bathroom
- Service room with private bathroom
- 1/2 bathroom for visitors (Guest bathroom)
- 1 full bathroom next to the pool for visitors or occasional service.
- Laundry Area
- Mezzanine (2nd floor) that can be an office, TV room, kids room, gym or games area.
- a Pool with 807.29 sqf
- a Jacuzzi with 161.46 sqf
- Virtual Tour Link:https://tourvirtual.shapespark.com/bosque/
Optional you could add for an additional cost
- Picuzzi in the main room (additional cost)
- Possibility of adding wood-imitation aluminum pergolas for 4 covered parking spaces (additional cost)
- Mezzanine (possibility of adding bathroom and closet as a 6th room
- Covered Terrace and Pool (the pictures in the renders have this option considered with an outdoor kitchen and bbq).
- Pool extension
- Front Water Mirror (additional cost)
- We can arrange to do the furnishing, appliances, and interiors or do the follow-up in case it’s needed.
- 12 – 14 months after the 40% payment
- 10% payment to block and reservation
- 30% payment with contract signature
- 30% during construction
- 30% with project delivery
Maintenance fee (Homeowner fees) Casa de Campo:
- The HOE is US$ 720 monthly and is a fixed price for two years (after that period they can raise the prices, usually is between 10- 15%) signed by contract when you become an owner, includes garbage collection, Road lighting, Security, Maintenance of common green areas, Project maintenance, Access to Minitas Beach (free sunbeds and towels).
The project counts with CONFOTOUR LAW and its benefits.
The CONFOTUR law or the law number 158-01 on the “promotion of the tourism development” is aiming at the real estate tourism projects in order to promote the tourism development in the Dominican Republic. The estates covered by the CONFOTUR law are exempted from fiscal obligations which you should normally pay such as:
- Exception for that payment of the transfer tax on properties rights (3% of the property’s value).
- Exception for that payment of Property tax (IPI). This is equivalent to the annual tax of 1% of the sum exceeding (RD$8,138,353.26). In other words, if you have many properties, they add up and only the added value is excluded. As a buyer, you will be exempted to pay this 1% for the specific period of the approbation of the law within this project which is generally between 10 and 15 years.
We can confirm that since the implementation of this law, the tourism and investment sectors in the Dominican Republic have considerably increased.